Thursday, April 12, 2018

ME


Hello, I am Valentina Antillanca and I was born in 1998, in Santiago of Chile, and now I am 19 years old. I don´t have brothers nor sisters, but actually I live with my mother Laura, my father Miguel and my little cousin Martina. She is the happiness of the family.
I have a cat called Manchas, a turtle called Tatiana and a porcupine called Obeso.
My favorite color is blue and my favorite food is pasta.

When I was in the school, I liked read books and go out to walk a lot, and eat ice-cream with my friends. In this period I met people incredible, so funny and very good friends. I love them so much.
Now, I like sleep so much and go out to eat with my best friends.

The 2018 is my second year in the Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences of the Universidad de Chile. I am studing Chemistry and Pharmacy career. I've learn a lot of things, not only things of the university but about me. In this place I also have met to good friends, who help me a lot.


I wish to travel for Chile and to know beautiful places.











My recent objective is to finish the career, because I want to help to the needy people. The only thing that I don´t like is that I live  far away os the faculty. 😢😢😢




























3 comments:

My blogging experience

In general, my experience writing blogs was very good, in my life I had never done something like that, and sincerely I did not think to ...