Friday, April 20, 2018

What do I want to be...? 🍂



When I was a child, I thought that I will be a veterinarian, because I loved (and also love them now, of course) the animal with all my heart. I thought that I will help them just with my love, not necessary with surgerys, except when they have an injuries.


I continue thinking that the love and the affection is very very very important for everything, for everyone. But is not the only thing that we can do for help to other animal or person.

When I was 16 more and less, I interested in Biology, because my professor was very passionate with this subject. In this period of the time, I wanted study Fonoaudiology, but I realized that I don´t like the blood😬, so I couldn't study something related with the biology

I started to search for more alternatives, and I discovered that I also liked so much the chemistry. In consequence, I asked to my chemistry professor about careers related with this object. He told me that the Chemistry and Pharmacy career is very interesting and difficult, but not impossible. 
And here I am, studying chemistry and Pharmacy in a good university, a little stressed but happy (most of the time). I don´t regret of this decision.

At the start, my experience in the university was difficult, for the adaptation, but now not so much, I am getting used to university life.


I want to work in the hospital, directly with the patients, because this is my objective, help the needy people or also to work in a pharmacy, founded by me. 😎

3 comments:

My blogging experience

In general, my experience writing blogs was very good, in my life I had never done something like that, and sincerely I did not think to ...