Saturday, August 11, 2018

My blogging experience


In general, my experience writing blogs was very good, in my life I had never done something like that, and sincerely I did not think to do it. To write about something that I like makes me happy, although sometimes I did not want to do it in class jaja😛, but I was always happy when I finished to writing the blog because, despite to write about one topic in specific, I always left something of me in these blogs, some opinion or preference.

After writing 9 blogs I realize that I have progressed a lot in the writing in English, before I cloud barely write a sentence and now I am writing the blog number 10, I can’t believe it!

In the future, I would like to include in the blogs more links of videos, recommendations of books, more photos, I also would like to write a lot, not just 200 words, and I also would like that other people to read my blogs😅 and I also read blogs of people that no necessarily are studying in this university.

In the blogs that possibly I follow writing I would like to write about so many things, for example the flowers, mascots, about things that I like to do in my free time; the meaning of love, the family, the life; to tell things that I have done and write about things that I want to achieve, about the dreams that I have or where I want to live, etc.



6 comments:

  1. That is the interesting about blogger, that if you want, anyone in the world can see about what you write

    ReplyDelete

  2. in some issues about pass the limit of words, but in others it cost me to comply with the minimum haha ​​happened to you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. reading blogs allows you to meet people

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also like to write about flowers :) or about the beautiful nature in general

    ReplyDelete

  5. Pets are a great topic to write a blog !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogs were also a new experience for me!!!

    ReplyDelete

My blogging experience

In general, my experience writing blogs was very good, in my life I had never done something like that, and sincerely I did not think to ...