Friday, July 20, 2018

A simple photography

I like too much to take photographs, especially to people when they are unprepared and they do not notice, or landscape in where the stars or the clouds look, or where the sun can be seen through the leaf of the trees, and also take pictures that represent something. But I the most that I love the photographs is that you can show so differently some place that we see every day.

A photo that I really like was taken by me, in the Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences of the University of Chile., To the 7 p.m. approximately, some Thursday of May of this year, after the English class. This photo show the view that we have of the patio of our faculty, in the evening with a little light. I like so much because is one of the places in where I am a lot of time diary, and I had not appreciated it of this form, so the photo shows me the faculty with 'other eyes'.

3 comments:

My blogging experience

In general, my experience writing blogs was very good, in my life I had never done something like that, and sincerely I did not think to ...