Friday, April 27, 2018

Listening to music 🎵



I do not have favourite piece of technology, but I like anything where I can listening to music.
Since I have memory, I’ve listening to music from some piece of technology. I don´t remember exactly when I got one of the million pieces technology, but I remember that the first of them went a MP3, when I was 12 years old. I loved listening my favorite songs in this audio device. The only thing that I don´t liked was lost my headphones. L
My MP3 was easy to use, I just had to charge it, turn it on and select the radio or pass music from the computer to the MP3, and select the option ‘music’.
I could listening my music every day, except when I lost my headphones. But normally in the evening.
I liked it, because I could concentrate, and calm down. Today, while I listen to music, I can concentrate too. I don´t know so many bands or singers, but I like so much listening to music, anywhere; in the car, while I take a shower, in the night before go to sleep, while I study, on the  street, etc. The music makes me feel good.
The life would not be very different, because the cellphones can make the same that the MP3, so would not be a serious problem.

1 comment:

My blogging experience

In general, my experience writing blogs was very good, in my life I had never done something like that, and sincerely I did not think to ...