Sunday, July 22, 2018

Music In My Life


The music play a role very important in my life, because I can feel identify with the letter of something song or I can forget bad situations, because the music can affect in my mood depending of song’s rhythm doing me feel a lot of forms (happy, sad, angry, wanting to dance), and because through specific songs I remember a lot of moments that I lived with special people.
The instruments that I like are the guitar and piano or keybord (I want to learn to play any of these), because I think that is interesting and funny to know play one of this instruments.


I loveeee Dua Lipa, Zoé, The Neighbourhood, Soda Stereo, Arctic Monkeys, Tame Impala and others, and I also like the 'young' chilean music, for example Alex Anwandter, Fármacos, Teleradio Donoso, Dënver, etc. The kind of music that I most like is the pop and alternative rock.


When I was a child I didn't know many kinds of music, I listened a lot of reggaeton, but now I know more singers and bands, so I dont listen it too much. I also when I was a child I saw so many Disney’s movies, and when I see La Sirenita I always remember ‘Bajo del mar’ that Sebastian (the crab) sang jaja. but I confess that I love My Heart Will Go On of Celine Dion, of 'Titanic'.

I think that the music affect so much in the people’s life, that I can't imagine how the things would be without it.

2 comments:

My blogging experience

In general, my experience writing blogs was very good, in my life I had never done something like that, and sincerely I did not think to ...